Independence made for individuals
See the difference with personal care services
For residents who might need more care than typically provided in Independent Living, Park Creek offers a full spectrum of personal care services. Whether needing extra help with the tasks of daily living or with accomplishing household tasks, you’ll find flexible, individualized options through our on-site services. Our trusted partner providers give additional support and care so that residents can remain independent in their home at Park Creek for as long as possible.
Residents are easily able arrange for individualized assistance whenever needed and for an additional fee, either temporarily after an illness or surgery or on an ongoing basis. Having the option of personal care services on-site makes it as convenient as it is helpful. Whether needing assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing, companionship or other supplemental services, you can trust Park Creek’s partner providers to deliver expert, compassionate elderly care.
Every day at Park Creek is intended to be more fun and fulfilling – and our personal care services help residents to more fully enjoy our carefree lifestyle. If personal care services are ever needed, our reliable partner providers are on site to help residents maximize independence and make everyday living easier and more comfortable. Choose from a full spectrum of services designed to give residents the individualized support they need, along with the reassurance of trusted, high-quality care.
Our Preferred Providers
With their offices located in-house at Park Creek, it’s easy and convenient to receive any needed elderly care services from Ageility.
Ageility – Senior-focused therapy options through certified therapists with specialized training in working with older adults.
- Daily living skills including grooming, bathing, dressing, feeding and eating, driving, etc.
- Sensorimotor skills, joint mobility, and gross and fine motor coordination
- Environmental adaptations for independence
- Cognitive rehab and memory program
- Health promotion techniques
- Energy conservation skills
- Low-vision needs
- Pre- and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Balance, strength and flexibility training
- Cardiovascular fitness training
- Support with communication and comprehension
- Cognitive linguistic training and memory strategies
Additional Partner Providers
Seniors Helping Seniors
Texas Home Health
Vitas Healthcare (Hospice)
Encompass Health (Rehabilitation Hospitals)
Dr. Larry Anthon Podiatry